Impact Resistant Window Film: A Smart Move For Denver Small Business
As a small to medium size business owner in the city of Denver you likely have a lot on your plate. Furthermore, if you have an office or storefront, one huge responsibility is keeping your property protected and crime-free. While Denver is a relatively safe place to live and run a business, in all reality, accidents and even crime happen at random. This means you must be prepared for things in the sphere of worst-case scenarios. In cities where violence is more prevalent or terrorism a constant threat, this could mean installing something as extreme as bullet-resistant window film or even bomb blast window film. For Denver business owners this probably looks more like impact resistant safety and security window film. These films are a cost-effective way to protect your building from things like natural disasters, robberies and slip and falls into glass. There are many advantages to impact resistant window film that dovetail with everyday life as well. Therefore, these window films are definitely something for you to weigh the cost and benefits for you personally. Below we have listed some fairly convincing benefits to impact protection window film to help you make the very best decision.
Advantages Of Impact Resistant Window Film
Impact resistant window film is a very thin piece of film but the benefits are big as it essentially turns any regular window into tempered glass– at a fraction of the price. These films not only protect against impact but have many other distinct advantages as well.
The benefits of impact-resistant window film for your Denver commercial property include:
- Give incredible protection against natural disasters: tornadoes, ice storms, hail
- Stop glass from breaking up into large deadly pieces and/or exploding outwardOffer fantastic heat and cold insulation for your entire workspace
- Gives added sound insulation by working as a damping effect
- Block UV light
- Have the potential to qualify your business for an insurance discount
- Stop crimes of theft and opportunity–especially smash and grabs
- Work to bring your building up to code at a fraction of the cost of tempered glass
- Lessen injuries from slip and fall accidents and the ensuing litigation
Watch the video below for more info
Almost all of these benefits apply to every window treated with impact resistant window film. For more information on how your Denver can reap the benefits of these amazing window films, contact us at Denver Window Film today to schedule a free consultation.