With Modern Window Tinting, Denver Residents Get a Lot More Than Just Tint
Here at Denver Window Film, we use the terms “window tinting” and “window film” interchangeably. Most people are familiar with the kind of window tinting that is found on car windows. The kind that tints them darker to block glare while driving.
But with our line of window tinting, Denver residential and commercial customers have a line of products that add a wide variety of other benefits to their windows . . . and some of these products carry no tint at all.
Confused? Don’t be. Let’s do a rundown of the main types of window tinting products consumers can choose from today, along with their different benefits, and you’ll soon see what we mean.
- Energy saving window film: this product makes a window much more thermally efficient, allowing it to block summer heat gain and prevent winter heat loss. With this type of window tinting, Denver interiors stay more comfortable with less energy outlay, saving the customer on heating and cooling costs. It can come with or without tint, depending on the preferences and needs of the customer. Some of these products even enhance the optical clarity of the window, making the view outside even more beautiful than it already was.
- Privacy window film: all of these films could be referred to as tinted, since they have either a frosted look or an actual color to create the privacy the client needs. Privacy films can be varying degrees of translucent to opaque and can let in as much or as little light as needed. With this type of window tinting, Denver entryways, bathrooms, and open glass office cubicles can add some much needed privacy while also adding a high-end look to the glass.
- Security window film: many government installations, schools, and businesses are installing this product. It is available in varying thicknesses, with the capability of holding the glass together even if the window gets broken, or making it all-but shatterproof. With this type of window tinting, Denver homes, businesses, and government installations can add another level of security to their windows without actually changing the look of them, since the product is virtually invisible to the casual observer.
- Decorative window film: comes in colors, patterns, textures, custom designs and artwork, and more. We’d definitely call this exciting window film product “tinting.”
- Anti-graffiti window film: takes the brunt of any graffiti attack, protecting the glass, mirror, or metal surface beneath it. Whether the graffiti is via permanent marker, acid, or sharp instrument, the sacrificial film will be defaced, protecting the surface beneath. With this type of window tinting, Denver businesses can even fool vandals into thinking they are scratching or etching a surface when in fact they are only destroying a film that’s easily removed and replaced.
For more information on any kind of window tinting, Denver or up and down the Front Range, please contact us today.